Are the B.B.C. news prejudiced against ugly people ?

Definitely not jelly tots I was meaning jellylike implants - better not answer:hihi:

Sorry I know what you mean now. Yes I've felt them. They're just firmer...I don't mind them I'm not one of those who think they're wrong. Whatever, the woman wants to do, its her body. If they've gone a bit south due to age or having kids, then why not, if you can afford it...:D

Sorry I know what you mean now. Yes I've felt them. They're just firmer...I don't mind them I'm not one of those who think they're wrong. Whatever, the woman wants to do, its her body. If they've gone a bit south due to age or having kids, then why not, if you can afford it...:D

Some women have them because of reconstructive surgery following cancer, rather than purely cosmetic reasons.

I have thought this for some time as I have yet to see someone who is not good looking being a presenter on the news, especially the women presenters. Are looks discriminated against by the B.B.C. ? regardless of qualifications or suitability for the position of presenter ? Is this really fair to those that do not have near model looks but are more than qualified to do the job ?:huh:

No. They just don't like other football teams. :hihi::hihi:

Archived