Iranian blockade of persian gulf

Or it leads to the equilibrium of terror. A balance.

There is clearly a balance already, Iran doesn't like that balance and seeks to change it, but the risk they take is that we don't want the balance changed and will try to stop them changing it.

Again, I don't believe in treaties they are constantly broken by everyone.

The only thing that maters is the economical interest which every country is pursuing and which is closely related to the power of they army and their weapons.

Everyone is watching Iran very closely but no one knows what's happening behind the scenes in the USA in terms of nuclear weapons.

If that's the only thing that matters then we can justify bombing the Arab nations out of existence in order to secure the oil for our economic interests.

Are we communicating in the same language? I never said that you'd asked a question, nor was I trying to answer you. I was merely pointing out that things aren't quite as simple as you're making them out to be with your "fact".

by the look of it, no :)

Archived