Iranian blockade of persian gulf

I didn't ask a question, I stated a fact.

Are we communicating in the same language? I never said that you'd asked a question, nor was I trying to answer you. I was merely pointing out that things aren't quite as simple as you're making them out to be with your "fact".

Really.So Iran will get a bomb and use their only bomb against Israel and not worry about being totally annihilated in response.Of course they won`t worry about that.

I hope I'm the one that's being utterly stupid in thinking the way I do. I guess time will tell.

It's funny how countries that have the nuclear weapon want other countries not to have it.

What country used the atomic bomb (twice) against civilians?

Not Iran. Not North Korea.

:huh:They didn't have them and they weren’t at war.

It's funny how countries that have the nuclear weapon want other countries not to have it.

What country used the atomic bomb (twice) against civilians?

Not Iran. Not North Korea.

That was different times, then the atomic bomb was consider to be nothing more than a big bomb.

Thank you for stating obvious facts.

The point is, the only nation that used the nuclear weapon on civilians is now giving lessons to other nations.

USA and Israel are not more sensible than Iran.

If Iran wants the nuclear weapon they should be able to have it.

Even though they signed a treaty promising not to acquire the nuclear weapons, and then ignored their treaty obligations by going behind the other countries backs.

Thank you for stating obvious facts.

The point is, the only nation that used the nuclear weapon on civilians is now giving lessons to other nations.

USA and Israel are not more sensible than Iran.

If Iran wants the nuclear weapon they should be able to have it.

Your argument is out of context. Thus has no merit.

If Iran continues down this road of developing a nuclear weapon then Iran will have to be stopped and stopped in such away that Iran is unable/unwilling to ever be able to restart a nuclear weapons program.

Why? Because they will use it.

Archived