Bill Gates says "I do not pay enough tax"

He went on to say that they have a massive deficit and that he and others like him should be made to feel that they are making a sacrifice like everybody else.....

Sorry I do not have a link but he is already my man of the year 2012.

Come on Cameron and cronies , get behind him and put your money where your mouth is!

Show us that we are truly "In it together" like Bill Gates wants to!

It's mad that steve jobs was a bit of a money grabbing bstard but gets hero worshipped and gates is sitting there giving away billions and gets a bad press.

I guess in his hayday he was a shrewd nasty businessman, but now he's at the top maybe he has realised his mistakes and is at least trying to give something back. fair play to the man.

It's mad that steve jobs was a bit of a money grabbing bstard but gets hero worshipped and gates is sitting there giving away billions and gets a bad press.

I guess in his hayday he was a shrewd nasty businessman, but now he's at the top maybe he has realised his mistakes and is at least trying to give something back. fair play to the man.

The ones who give him the bad press are the greedy, grabbing, selfish, unfeeling, uncaring money pigs who wish to make as big a pile of money as possible and do not mind who suffers for it.

He went on to say that they have a massive deficit and that he and others like him should be made to feel that they are making a sacrifice like everybody else.....

Sorry I do not have a link but he is already my man of the year 2012.

Come on Cameron and cronies , get behind him and put your money where your mouth is!

Show us that we are truly "In it together" like Bill Gates wants to!

Mine too .. I must read up on this. Thanks for the thread.

Percentage wise I believe my wife and I pay more in taxes than Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney whose personal fortune is estimated at around 250 million dollars much of it in that tax haven, the Cayman Islands.

Go figure that out !

Percentage wise I believe my wife and I pay more in taxes than Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney whose personal fortune is estimated at around 250 million dollars much of it in that tax haven, the Cayman Islands.

Go figure that out !

I guess that he is no Bill Gates then.

Warren Buffet has been saying this for years. He states it is clearly wrong that his secretary pays more tax than he does.

Bill Gates is doing great work.

Even in his hayday he wasn't as nasty as people make out. The very thing that earned him that reputation was also done by Apple at the same time. The stole the idea of the graphical user interface from Xerox.

It's all about snobbery, if Bill Gates wasn't the Head of Microsoft, he'd be one of the most respected men in the Universe IMO, but everyone hates MS because of Xbox and of course, Windows, so naturally Bill Gates cops for all the hatred.

Archived