Mein Kampf 2016

As a historical document Mein Kamp would be of interest to scholars researching the mind and thoughts of arguably the most evil man who ever lived and who at one time ruled over most of Europe with the power of life and death over millions.

To someone reading the work out of idle curiosity it wouldn't mean much more than the ramblings of a man about what he hoped to achieve in a country that was in a political and economic situation 80 odd years ago.

Last time I checked emotions and ideas weren't crimes.

I never said they were, and there are plenty of books out there that have quite graphic descriptions of illegal acts, and whilst not neccessarily condoning them they definately give you a good idea of how to do them.

Recently books have had a relatively easy ride compared with film which is good, as I'm sure the BBFC actively try to stop 'immitable behaviour' or something to that effect, I mean fight club the book teaches you how to make napalm (I'm not sure whether they got away with it in the film), The cider house rules explains how to self admister ether for recreational purposes, the list could go on.

Archived