Someone Just Logged Onto My Facebook Account In Manchester

If you go to the little arrow next to where it says 'Home' in the top right, and account settings, click security 0on the right, and it shows you 'active sessions', mines apparently been accessed from Edinburgh today :|

Thanks. I wonder if its to do with linking it to my email and spotify...

I'm thinking the same, when you 'allow' certain apps to grab info from your profile, if they kind of 'access' your account x

Not only that it keeps posting all the songs I listen to. I don't really want everyone to know that I sometimes listen to a bit of Leona Lewis or Jessie J...:hihi:

Frank mine says I logged in from halifax all yesterday, so I ended sessions and it showed Im in halifax now :D

Don't worry about it, its their fault or your isp's and probably not someone logged in with your details.

I got a bit para and wondered if there was some kind of spyware and they were going to steal my millions...:hihi::suspect:

Frank mine says I logged in from halifax all yesterday, so I ended sessions and it showed Im in halifax now :D

Don't worry about it, its their fault or your isp's and probably not someone logged in with your details.

My location has shown as Buxton for months, and if you hover on the active sessions it will say 'based on IP address 22**** etc)

Its now become Sheffield, as of a couple of weeks ago, but today, and in the last 7 days, twice, I've had access from Edinburgh and London... Just click 'end active sessions' if you don't recognise one, just to be safe!

Archived