Someone Just Logged Onto My Facebook Account In Manchester

Is it not to do with which server your ISP is using?

I'm on O2 now and it usually shows me as being in Sheffield.

Prior to that though, I was with TalkTalk and my location used to be all over the place.

You also have to watch which device it logged in with, I know mine is Chrome on WindowsXP when I'm on this computer, if they're logging in using IE its certainly not me!

I got a text alerting me of such...what's happening, anybody know? I'm obviously not in Manchester and nobody else has my password..I was advised to change my password by FB when I replied it wasn't me, so I did...

You might have unwittingly opened another Facebook account at some point? You do have this habit of doing such things.:D

Whenever I log in to my facebook account using Opera Mini (rather than O2 direct) it gives me an alert that someone's logged in to my account from Zurich, even though it was me and I'm in my living room. If it was you that logged in near enough the time it gave you then I wouldn't worry about it.

Archived