If animals not meant to be eaten by humans, why are they made of meat ??

Maybe you should understand that repetition is not the same as substantiation and repeatedly declaring that "survival and making a living are not the same thing" and that "Making a living is linked to earning money to live on and relates specifically to humans" in the face of abundant evidence that the phrase relates neither specifically to humans or payment just makes you look silly.

So let me get this straight. I have to back down and agree with you simply because you copy paste and supply links that use a phrase that agrees with your way of thinking. Because a handful of possibly eminent whoevers use it, it must be what it is yes. Well no and at the risk of looking silly in the face of the entire forum (yeah right) i'll stay with my own way of thinking because let's face it we/you/I could find as many articles that do not use that phrase.

Archived