Direct Flights to Berlin

Google 'Direct flights to Berlin', like I did, it gives you a list of airports and how long it takes on the plane.

There are 12-14 flights to Berlin every day day from London alone.

"Flights from London, UK (all airports) to Berlin, Germany (all airports)

Non-stop flights:12–14 per day, 1h 50m duration

Airlines: British Airways, easyJet, Lufthansa, Ryanair"

I don't know why this wasn't your first port of call.

And welcome to the forum...

I've flown from East Midlands direct to Berlin Schoenefeld 2 or 3 times with Ryanair but not for about 3 years. Schoenefeld is south east of Berlin about 30-40 minutes by S-Bahn into the city centre, every 10 minutes. The S-Bahn splits just as it gets near the city centre with one branch running along the south side of the city and the other going right through the city centre. You can also get a bus to a U-Bahn station on the south side of the city.

Try http://www.airberlin.com fly from Newcastle or Manchester

There are currently no direct flights to Berlin from Manchester, although Easyjet and Lufthansa do start a service later in the summer, June 3rd i think.

The airberlin Manchester / Newcastle - Berlin flights are a codeshare with BA, so you infact end up flying on a BA aircraft having to make a connection at Heathrow.

HI,

Wanting to go to Berlin on the 1st June. Ive been looking at the flights but cannot find any that are direct, they all have at least one stop and take around 5 hours.

Does anyone know why this is or can tell me where I can get a direct flight from.

Cheers

I looked at this a couple of years ago and the only direct flights I could find were from Luton. I flew Leeds-Schiphol-Berlin with KLM/Lufthansa instead and it was fine, very easy connection, and landing at Tegel made it easy to get to the hotel in Berlin. It was also much quicker to go through Schiphol than through Heathrow.

As I said no direct non stop flights to Berlin from Manchester until June 3rd, but plenty of 1 stop options available. Jet2 from Leeds Bradford from June 1st but that flight only runs 3 days a week. Otherwise it's getting a flight from the London area.

If wanting to flying out on June 1st, I personally would go for the 1 stop flight from Manchester.

Archived