EBay buyers telling fibs RE not paying!

Anyone else find the strange excuses that eBay buyers come out with for not paying for an item hilarious? I've had a lot in my time, but the one I had today made me laugh and brought back some memories :hihi:

"Regarding the message i recieved about not paying for my iteam, after looking at the item, it commited me to buy it, and this wasnt ment to happen,

I sent a email regarding this and just contacting you again to say that the item is unwanted"

It "committed them to buy it" :hihi:, so they pressed 'Buy It Now', followed by 'Commit To Buy', but that was accidental? They have not emailed me before, but funnily enough managed to get this message in within 2 minutes of an unpaid item case being opened :suspect:

I've had various excuses about their 3 year old son buying the item, they thought by the picture it would fit but then looked at the size on the listing and it won't etc etc :lol:

Whats the best ones you've had?

Archived