EBay buyers telling fibs RE not paying!

Only sold a couple of hundred items in 10 years, but as poster above, never had a Non Buyer. Unless you can count the imbacile who left me neg feedback (the only one I have ever had) because - I refused to open the door when he came round to pay for his £10 item. Think about it - I refused to open door when someone wanted to GIVE me money, aye, I do that all the time. There is always an idiot some where - sadly I found him. I have sold 3 or 4 cars, a 15k 4x4, a motor bike, several lots of gold jewelry, solid gold Pocket Watch and never had any problem - then lost 100% feedback due to a £10 item, I would have GIVEN it him AND delivered the item to save my 100% FB.

Angel.

I have one customer who bought and payed for an item on the 4th Jan and despite 6 messages dosent seem to want to collect it:confused:

Its not me is it - !!

I paid for an item and then decided i didn't want it and told the seller to keep the money and sell it again.

Cut & Pasted, his entire message:

"Sorry just found I can purchase new from Ashleigh & burwood for £20.99 with free postage so I will not be compleating the transaction, Keith"

This guy won an auction and the total inc. P&P was £21.96. The really funny this is that Ashleigh & Burwood were still charging £30+

I didn't bother replying, just opened an unpaid item case to get my fees back. I think the way eBay is set up now is a joke and totally buyer-centric. I get loads of buyers saying an item hasn't been received even though I always use recorded delivery.

Clearly, it's just some of us that are plagued with problems!

Sadly, I've had a LOT more problems as a buyer than a seller. I don't buy anything on Ebay any more due to the huge number of problems with items not being as described.

Cut & Pasted, his entire message:

"Sorry just found I can purchase new from Ashleigh & burwood for £20.99 with free postage so I will not be compleating the transaction, Keith"

This guy won an auction and the total inc. P&P was £21.96. The really funny this is that Ashleigh & Burwood were still charging £30+

I didn't bother replying, just opened an unpaid item case to get my fees back. I think the way eBay is set up now is a joke and totally buyer-centric. I get loads of buyers saying an item hasn't been received even though I always use recorded delivery.

:hihi: Some of the buyers are crazy I'm sure, for that extra few pence I would have not bothered leaving the house and be happy to order it from the comfort of my own home!

Archived