Dentist question

No Brainer....

ok, how many million are currently unemployed?

One true scenario currently: There are hundreds of newly qualified midwives unable to get a job.

Hospitals do not have enough midwives.

Here's the rub, those in charge of the NHS budget have stated they don't have enough funding to employ said Midwives.

Shall we have a guess how much those in charge of the budget are on a year? and how often they role their sleeves up and get dirty?

No Brainer....

ok, how many million are currently unemployed?

One true scenario currently: There are hundreds of newly qualified midwives unable to get a job.

Hospitals do not have enough midwives.

Here's the rub, those in charge of the NHS budget have stated they don't have enough funding to employ said Midwives.

Shall we have a guess how much those in charge of the budget are on a year? and how often they role their sleeves up and get dirty?

we're getting a bit off topic here to the o/p thread

my dentist told me today that my son needs to wait 18 months for a consultation for a brace!

i am disgusted by this! 18 months?

he said there is only four practices that do them

open more practices no brainer is'nt it?

Which one was it?

We've just had our letter from the orthodontist which advises a current NHS waiting list of about 6 months.

Which is bearable.

Archived