Eating in crookes

ladyB

'Rajput' at the bottom of Springvale Road - really good -there is also a restaurant on Crookes - its called Tom Scotts that's good and the Punchbowl pub on Crookes has just started to 'do' food - not been there but I have heard its OK

Yes - seconded. Rajput is good.

for a family? i.e. suitable for kids on a Friday night? I'm not sure. Good for youthful students though.

I hadn't read the OP as necessarily being family meal with young kids - but if they are littlies perhaps they will be eating earlier? Plus not sure I have seen many students in there to be honest.

• 11 months later...
We took our 2 year old to Rajput around 6pm one evening and the staff were great. Have also taken him to Casanovas at around the same time and that was good too.e

Could you advise what meal your child had? I was not saying the team in Rajput weren't up to dealing with children, I just wasnt sure that most of the food would be suitable.

Archived