Eating in crookes

ladyB

Could you advise what meal your child had? I was not saying the team in Rajput weren't up to dealing with children, I just wasnt sure that most of the food would be suitable.

depends on how you raise your kids I suppose. Mine have been eating curry and chilli and spicy foods since they were toddlers so they're used to it. In fact curry and chilli are favourites. I gave them a stern test last week though. I made a spicy pork casserole and used bonnet peppers instead of the usual finger chillies. I put 4 of them in there and created something that was like molten lava! They still ate it though but the wife has asked me to tone it down a bit next time!

for a family? i.e. suitable for kids on a Friday night? I'm not sure. Good for youthful students though.

I have eaten @ Thyme many times, and I must say, its never struck me as a student eaterie. Too expensive for most students I would have thought.

I have eaten @ Thyme many times, and I must say, its never struck me as a student eaterie. Too expensive for most students I would have thought.

I agree- the only students i have seen in there go in with the parents when they come to visit so they can have a 'proper meal'.

The students are far more likely just a little further down the road where they can have a 'Burger and a Beer' for £3.99.

I agree- the only students i have seen in there go in with the parents when they come to visit so they can have a 'proper meal'.

The students are far more likely just a little further down the road where they can have a 'Burger and a Beer' for £3.99.

That what I thought when I made my original post.

---------- Post added 17-01-2013 at 19:06 ----------

Could you advise what meal your child had? I was not saying the team in Rajput weren't up to dealing with children, I just wasnt sure that most of the food would be suitable.

I would have thought it would be very good to be fair.

Lots of different breads and rice to chose from....pakoras too plus dahl and then some gentle curries like kormas, kashmor etc or chicken tikka - need to stop now as getting hungry!

Archived