New to sheffield - night out in S8 area

ryucoop

Hey guys,

I am new in Sheffield. I am looking to make new friends. So i was wondering if anyone wants to go out this weekend for drinks some where? either in Woodseats / Heeley or maybe even town. Let me know your thoughts.

I am a 28 year old guy BTW. Easy to get along with and just likes meeting new friends. Its very lonely when u have no mates :( lol

Aah I wish I knew some-one I could put you in touch with but as Im a few (no make that a lot!) of years older than you all my friends are a similar age to me. Is there no-one at your workplace? As said on other post there is a singles night in feb at wig and pen and sounds as though they have quite a lot of interest in that so you could meet people there. Anyway you have moved to a good city and there are a lot of friendly people in Sheffield. I was born here and apart from a period working away in the early 80s have always lived here and wouldnt want to live anywhere else.

Archived