Would you ever disown someone? If yes why..

Through our lives we all make mistakes some small some big....

I'm a big believer that it's fine to make mistakes, but if nothing else learn by them and don't keep making the same ones over and over again....

Whether it's a family member,friend where would you draw the line at not wanting contact with them anymore....

If said person kept causing heart ache for the closest to them who are trying to help,keep making same mistakes over and over,endangering people....

What would be the reasons you would disown someone?

Mental battery, utter selfishness, and bigamy in all but holding he piece of paper with 'marriage licence' written across the top, along with a good dose of splashing the cash on hotel breaks having lost a well salaried job for skiving off to see somebody he shouldn't - all with two teenage sons and a wife to provide for

I no longer have a father, and he blew his last chance with his behaviour at H's naming ceremony

i have disowned a number of people over the years for various things.

my dad for being a total utter twit (can think of better but i would get banned) for picking up and droppin off contact when he felt like it for 15 years, and i wont let him do that to my sons.

the most recent was a friend who was selfish only ever thought of herself was highly opinionated (wouldnt have minded if she was right at least half the time) and didnt care if her oppinion offeneded anyone

Yes, my sister in law, because she is a scheming, lying little madam, who stressed her father out in his last months of fighting cancer.

We were polite to her at the funeral but she can drop off the edge of the earth now for all I care.

i have disowned a number of people over the years for various things.

my dad for being a total utter twit (can think of better but i would get banned) for picking up and droppin off contact when he felt like it for 15 years, and i wont let him do that to my sons.

the most recent was a friend who was selfish only ever thought of herself was highly opinionated (wouldnt have minded if she was right at least half the time) and didnt care if her oppinion offeneded anyone

You're going to regret it for ever

Archived