Car Insurance help please

hmm, i used green insurance last year, and the renewal came and they re-quoted me 435 for a nissa micra fully comp.... i searched the usual and got them to offer me 261 online for the exact same policy.... unbelievable. Be carefull and tell them you got slightly lower quote than them and see if they can match it .. use the usual gocompare and supermarket thingy ... see what they throw up then call someone and use the lowest online quote as your starting point with them .... but dont worry they all pee in the same pot....

hmm, i used green insurance last year, and the renewal came and they re-quoted me 435 for a nissa micra fully comp.... i searched the usual and got them to offer me 261 online for the exact same policy.... unbelievable. Be carefull and tell them you got slightly lower quote than them and see if they can match it .. use the usual gocompare and supermarket thingy ... see what they throw up then call someone and use the lowest online quote as your starting point with them .... but dont worry they all pee in the same pot....

just tryed theses £1750 :(

Archived