Car Insurance help please

Have you tried Go - Compare yet.

Angel.

Hi we can see your username, no need to sign off on every post thanks.

I think Admiral and Elephant are definitely the cheapest.

Advice:

Play around with your excess, I put it up the a grand and the policy ended up being hundreds more expensive, took it down to £400, that got the cheapest quote, lower than that the quote started rising again.

Fully comp was cheaper for me.

Don't under value your car, for me, the more I valued my car, the cheaper my quote was.

I'm with Admiral.

Hi we can see your username, no need to sign off on every post thanks.

I think Admiral and Elephant are definitely the cheapest.

Advice:

Play around with your excess, I put it up the a grand and the policy ended up being hundreds more expensive, took it down to £400, that got the cheapest quote, lower than that the quote started rising again.

Fully comp was cheaper for me.

Don't under value your car, for me, the more I valued my car, the cheaper my quote was.

I'm with Admiral.

See my bold. I call it good manners. When you compose a letter, your name and address are at the top. At it's conclusion you sign your name at the end. Well I do any way.

Sorry to say if you and anyone else don't like it - Tough.

Angel.

Terrible the charges companies put on young drivers, they brand them all the same.

My sons friend is 18 and drives a Corsa on I think an X plate or the such, his insurance is around £1600 and he cant drive the thing between 11pm and 6am, tracked. The cars worth about 1/3 of the insurance.

At 18 I was driving a 3.1 CapriS (drop dead) and was paying no more than £180

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q174/mrmawalker/Cars/3.jpg

Archived