Beer - where do you drink yours?

I've just enjoyed an extremely pleasant drink of beer whilst taking my bath. I also recall with great pleasure drinking real ale in an outdoor hot tub with various members of my family a year or so ago.

We've all enjoyed a pint in a pub, or a can or two around the television watching sport, but what's your most pleasurable, unusual or otherwise interesting location for enjoying a drink of beer?

Hard, very hard choice....but The Ferry Boat Inn in Ullapool is just the perfect location. In a land bereft of decent real ale pubs it is an oasis, and the view of Loch Broom from the bay window is just magical.

Been to nicer places, and had nicer beers, but the combination at the FBI just clinches it.

At a cricket ground. Nothing relaxes me more than sitting in the sun watching a match with a pint. 2nd would be at a country pub in the Peaks, in a beer garden on a summer evening. I was outside a pub at Eyam when we had that red hot weekend at the end of September and it felt like a good July day. It was one of those moments when you didn't care about anything.

Archived