Beer - where do you drink yours?

Although I don't enjoy the prices and especially don't enjoy the measure that comes with the price, I do enjoy a nice cold lager while sat on a plane looking out the window at sunset. Watching local league cricket with a few tinnies in the park is also enjoyable and that's the reason I got into cricket.. On a nice beach in the med... I've often thought about having one in the jacuzzi at the gym but drinking alcohol in the gym would be defeating the object wouldn't it?

I've just enjoyed an extremely pleasant drink of beer whilst taking my bath. I also recall with great pleasure drinking real ale in an outdoor hot tub with various members of my family a year or so ago.

We've all enjoyed a pint in a pub, or a can or two around the television watching sport, but what's your most pleasurable, unusual or otherwise interesting location for enjoying a drink of beer?

What's that all about? :suspect:

I've just enjoyed an extremely pleasant drink of beer whilst taking my bath. I also recall with great pleasure drinking real ale in an outdoor hot tub with various members of my family a year or so ago.

We've all enjoyed a pint in a pub, or a can or two around the television watching sport, but what's your most pleasurable, unusual or otherwise interesting location for enjoying a drink of beer?

Some of these posts are truly great, especially the thread opener! :hihi:

I like a few Carlsberg Exports while watching Mrs Browns Boys.

I don't bath I shower, once had a tin of beer in the shower, took me 4 hours to drink it :o

Hmmmmm warm evenings sat outside the municipal building restaurants in Tavira/Portugal.

http://algarvevillatavira.com/resources/tavira+town+7.jpg

you should be thoroughly ashamed of your self

Archived