Who will lead Labour into the next General Election?

Who will lead Labour into the next General Election?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lead Labour into the next General Election?

• Ed Miliband
    • Yvette Cooper
    • Chuka Umanna
    • Jim Murphy
    • David Miliband
    • Ed Balls
    • Douglas Alexander
    • Rachel Reeves
    • Andy Burnham
    • James Purnell
    • Alistair Darling
    • A N Other

I was just looking at William Hills political betting page. Hills were offering 7/4 that Ed Miliband won't lead Labout into the next election. However as the polls seem to suggest the electorate would favour David Miliband over his brother, I was shocked to see that he is only a 10/1 outsider to replace his brother. The odds quoted are...

7/4 Yvette Cooper; 6/1 Chuka Umanna; 7/1 Jim Murphy; 10/1 David Miliband; 12/1 Ed Balls; Douglas Alexander; 14/1 Rachel Reeves; 16/1 Andy Burnham; James Purnell; 25/1 Alistair Darling

So who do you think will lead Labour into the next general election.

POLL BEING ADDED

Ms Cooper is very astute politician, and has her finger on the pulse in WY.

Given the chance, she will knock spots of the PR man currently running the country down.

Lets see what the summer brings about.

I think she is too attached to Balls to be taken seriously. Tainted goods.

I think she is too attached to Balls to be taken seriously. Tainted goods.

Listen to the lady speak, she is nobody's moll.

Besides what do you have against Ed Balls?

He is worth 20 of that weak chinned idiot Osborne, but then again so is next doors cat.

Listen to the lady speak, she is nobody's moll.

Besides what do you have against Ed Balls?

He is worth 20 of that weak chinned idiot Osborne, but then again so is next doors cat.

Balls. He was the one who was pulling Brown's wires when we got into the financial myre. I wouldn't trust him with my daughters pocket money.

Ed Balls Is the only candidate its just that name can you imagine the fun the press will have if he makes any mistakes, I'm sure there will be someone come along before the next election,what about an SF member like Manofasto or Alcopop mind you manofasto will probably be a Tory I bet.

Balls. He was the one who was pulling Brown's wires when we got into the financial myre. I wouldn't trust him with my daughters pocket money.

You obviously have no idea.

Women rarely do, stop worrying your pretty little head, and leave these things to the gentlemen.

Now run along, and make some tea or something.

Archived