Getting on/off a bus with a pram

For god sake, stop moaning!!! its people like you who make the buses drivers misrable , get a life and stop moaning about silly things. Ive got 3 kids and ive manged , when buses with steps rulled the street. The only reason easy access buses are about are for wheel chairs, but people with bush chairs always seem to think there top of the scale and in most cases they dont have to pay anything for the child or the pram to get on the bus, if i was First or stagecoach i would charge for prams!!

yeah, sure you would, so long as it's not actually YOU that is paying for your pram to get on the bus too ha! :rolleyes:

Thats probably it, usually if you just press 'Quote' thats it, they come out right, but it looks like you're adding something else, its probably your phone!

Yours is doing it now

when I press quote Im having to delete who evers quote it isn't if that makes sense.

For e.g. I've quoted you but had to delete bubble3082's??

Yours is doing it now

when I press quote Im having to delete who evers quote it isn't if that makes sense.

For e.g. I've quoted you but had to delete bubble3082's??

Thats because I quoted Bubbles, if you look at the top of her posts, she has an extra bit of Quote stuff, before the actual quote, so it becomes confusing.

dont know why people are complaining its better now for prams than what it has been before. I remember my mum had to struggle with my pram carrying me and the pram in both arms while trying to pay carrying shopping bags etc. so stop being so pathetic.

Oh for goodness sake! Can you actually read? If so read the thread; it's been said over and over again that that was THEN this is now! So you need to stop being so pathetic and learn to read.

Yes but maybe it's because of people then compaining about how difficult it was getting on and off buses, that they made the improvements that exist today, even though those improvements still apparently aren't enough for todays young mums. Just a thought.