Any posties on here?

Well do you want to tell that to the postman that dropped a card off yesterday which says 72 hours, and the half dozen other cards i've had over the 6 months or so that say 72 hours, in fact i cant remember the last time i had one that said 48 hours and i go probably several times a month

That's because 48 hours from a Friday is actually a Sunday, when the delivery office isn't open....

• 3 weeks later...
Or maybe you just didn't hear him =/

I'm sure he'd have preferred to deliver it rather than having to carry it round with him.

If he's even fetched it. I've now twice caught the postie putting a red card through saying the parcel wouldn't fit in the letterbox.

When I've opened the door as he's posted the card, he didn't actually have the parcel with him.

no, after the complaint was investigated, that is what i was told, i was in, they do it regular, are you one of theose posties what CBA?

:hihi: They do not have the parcel wih them The card is because wrong stamp was put on letter or letter was over size for stamp put on it Its now common practice by post office to do this A good little earner for post office they are putting these cards through letter boxes making everybody think they have a parcel to pick up and its only a card :hihi::hihi:

:hihi: They do not have the parcel wih them The card is because wrong stamp was put on letter or letter was over size for stamp put on it Its now common practice by post office to do this A good little earner for post office they are putting these cards through letter boxes making everybody think they have a parcel to pick up and its only a card :hihi::hihi:

Do you know what time the Delivery Office is open until?

Think its about 8 till 12 but dont go on a saturday as there are hundreds there collecting parcels from e/bay purchases :hihi:

Damn, I can't go today then. Are you a postman? Do you think there's any chance of me getting it tomorrow if I got the card today and it says 72 hours on it?

Damn, I can't go today then. Are you a postman? Do you think there's any chance of me getting it tomorrow if I got the card today and it says 72 hours on it?

:hihi: Yes you should be able to get it tomorrow you would be very unlucky if it wasnt there [ No good phoning office up more chance of talking to god ]:hihi:

Archived