Wincobank rapist sentenced

Usually not. - Just as is the case for foreign servicemen in the UK, British servicemen overseas are subject to local law (save where the penalties under local law would not be permissible in the UK - like topping!)

The foreign courts may have sovereign rights, but to make up for that, the Courts Martial tend to impose heavier penalties (just as Courts Martial for foreign servicemen in the UK tend to be very harsh.)

Convicted prisoners may request that they be permitted to serve their sentences in their home country, but it's a favour, not a right.

HMG may request that a Briton charged with an offence should be returned to the UK to be tried - and that has happened, too.

Thanks for advancing my knowledge Rupert :)

Guess all you want bf, he was not apprehended, tried, convicted or sentenced to life imprisonment by Sheffield Forum (SF), or those posters on here who believe you should not air an opinion about eastern european or ethnic criminals, some of whom commit some horrendous crimes :thumbsup:

Yes, you're quite right Michael, but I've yet to see someone here say that an opinion can't be aired about east european or ethnic criminals, especially those who commit horrendous crimes, after all those opinions are being aired quite freely on this thread.

This furrow has been ploughed before ricgem and raked over with your pitchfork quite unsuccessfully.

Thanks rg, I'm encouraged by the knobheads, you being King Dong among them :hihi:

i dont have a pitchfork bf just telling the truth some people dont like that.:hihi: you pull people all the time on here about their (supposed racist bigotry) but dont like it back at ya :hihi:.

Guess all you want bf, he was not apprehended, tried, convicted or sentenced to life imprisonment by Sheffield Forum (SF), or those posters on here who believe you should not air an opinion about eastern european or ethnic criminals, some of whom commit some horrendous crimes :thumbsup:

what about the AMERICAN peado that was in yesterdays paper, thats fighting extradition? does he count too or only muslim and eastern europeans?

what about the AMERICAN peado that was in yesterdays paper, thats fighting extradition? does he count too or only muslim and eastern europeans?

I have not heard anything about an AMERICAN paedo mel, is that a Sheffield story ?

The Wincobank rapist was Eastern European, one who had been convicted of murder in his homeland, why does our system allow people like this in our country never mind this city ?

That concerns me mel, he was allegedly claiming benefits here too, it's not like he was off the radar, so you would have thought :huh:

Yes, you're quite right Michael, but I've yet to see someone here say that an opinion can't be aired about east european or ethnic criminals, especially those who commit horrendous crimes, after all those opinions are being aired quite freely on this thread.

Well for your information bf, there has been threads on here in the past about ethnic murderers in Sheffield and also one about criminals from Eastern Europe etc ..... and guess what ...... they got pulled after annoying the usual pack of apologists :suspect:

I have not heard anything about an AMERICAN paedo mel, is that a Sheffield story ?

The Wincobank rapist was Eastern European, one who had been convicted of murder in his homeland, why does our system allow people like this in our country never mind this city ?

That concerns me mel, he was allegedly claiming benefits here too, it's not like he was off the radar, so you would have thought :huh:

no its not a sheffield story but as you were slagging off foriegners in general as usual i thought id throw him into the mix

Well for your information bf, there has been threads on here in the past about ethnic murderers in Sheffield and also one about criminals from Eastern Europe etc ..... and guess what ...... they got pulled after annoying the usual pack of apologists :suspect:

probably cos they all end up the same

go round in circles

turn into an arguement and petty name calling

end up with the usual xenophobic anti foriegner rhetoric

take your pick

probably cos they all end up the same

go round in circles

turn into an arguement and petty name calling

end up with the usual xenophobic anti foriegner rhetoric

take your pick

Well I would just rather people were allowed an opinion as opposed to the silencing tactics of some on here, if you think it's xenophobia that's your issue and your opinion, it certainly does not mean your opinion is right !

Archived