Wincobank rapist sentenced

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't forget how innappropriate it is to post anything bad or negative about immigrants or immigration on SF it brings out all the bigoted posters who call you a racist for doing so, they would rather you ignored these hate crimes, sex crimes and murders commited by Eastern Europeans or people of ethnic origin, so we can all live together nicely :suspect:

Talking of which the topic about the lolly pop lady has been started and deleted about 3 times.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't forget how innappropriate it is to post anything bad or negative about immigrants or immigration on SF it brings out all the bigoted posters who call you a racist for doing so, they would rather you ignored these hate crimes, sex crimes and murders commited by Eastern Europeans or people of ethnic origin, so we can all live together nicely :suspect:

Exactly. It's very interesting how the usual suspects are here making huge joke out of it all and laughing at a killer raping and murdering because some people are concerned his nationality might have allowed him to do it.

What I, and I'm sure most of his victims and their families are concerned about is not his nationality per se but the fact that his being a foreign national allowed him to commit these crimes undetected.

If he was British criminal he would have been on life licence for murder, his lifestyle and movements monitored by the probation service and authorities and he would have had to sign the sex offenders register and would probably have had conditions attached to his licence to prevent travelling abroad. If sex crimes like this had happened in the neighbourhood where he lived the authorities would have known he was there and he would have been picked up after the first attack and probably caught due to forensics.

Because he was a foreign cirminal and presumably the Czech system isn't as harsh or efficient as ours he was allowed to enter the country and live as though he had done nothing worse than the odd bit of littering and commit not just one but four rapes.

As we have a system in place which is designed to prevent this type of reoffending it's being subverted by the fact if you are a foreign national you can commit dreadful crimes and escape any sort of monitoring. It's compromising the safety of everybody who lives in this country and that's a serious issues.

I know people like Halibut will think a few rapes are a small price to pay giving foreign rapists and murderers access to the country but personally I find this worrying, and if these type of people are coming in from other EU countries it does make you wonder if we should be accepting any people from these countries at all until a system is in place to ensure it's not allowing convicted repeat offenders carte blanche to come here and start afresh with their attacks.

I'm sure if it was the other way around and we were sending off murderers and convicted rapists to third world to get a bit rapey the same people moaning on this thread would be up in arms, but that's different I suppose because they put a much higher premium on the value and safety of people who aren't British. So of course that would be MUCH more important.

Whenever a crime is committed by an EU immigrant from Eastern Europe, perhap we should also point the finger of blame at:

Business owners, for putting economic interests ahead of national ones by using cheap overseas labour instead of paying British workers a living wage.

and / or

Lazy jobless British nationals, for claiming dole instead of getting a job and forcing the country to open its borders to the likes of this rapist in order to keep the wheels of commerce turning.

and / or

The government for not doing enough to prevent convicted killers from entering the UK, and for not forcing businesses to pay living wages, and for not getting lazy Brits off their backsides.

This is a truly horrific crime, and my heartfelt sympathies go out to all the victims and their families :(

x

Exactly. It's very interesting how the usual suspects are here making huge joke out of it all and laughing at a killer raping and murdering because some people are concerned his nationality might have allowed him to do it.

What I, and I'm sure most of his victims and their families are concerned about is not his nationality per se but the fact that his being a foreign national allowed him to commit these crimes undetected.

If he was British criminal he would have been on life licence for murder, his lifestyle and movements monitored by the probation service and authorities and he would have had to sign the sex offenders register and would probably have had conditions attached to his licence to prevent travelling abroad. If sex crimes like this had happened in the neighbourhood where he lived the authorities would have known he was there and he would have been picked up after the first attack and probably caught due to forensics.

Because he was a foreign cirminal and presumably the Czech system isn't as harsh or efficient as ours he was allowed to enter the country and live as though he had done nothing worse than the odd bit of littering and commit not just one but four rapes.

As we have a system in place which is designed to prevent this type of reoffending it's being subverted by the fact if you are a foreign national you can commit dreadful crimes and escape any sort of monitoring. It's compromising the safety of everybody who lives in this country and that's a serious issues.

I know people like Halibut will think a few rapes are a small price to pay giving foreign rapists and murderers access to the country but personally I find this worrying, and if these type of people are coming in from other EU countries it does make you wonder if we should be accepting any people from these countries at all until a system is in place to ensure it's not allowing convicted repeat offenders carte blanche to come here and start afresh with their attacks.

I'm sure if it was the other way around and we were sending off murderers and convicted rapists to third world to get a bit rapey the same people moaning on this thread would be up in arms, but that's different I suppose because they put a much higher premium on the value and safety of people who aren't British. So of course that would be MUCH more important.

few would honestly disagree with this post - very well put !

Whenever a crime is committed by an EU immigrant from Eastern Europe, perhap we should also point the finger of blame at:

Business owners, for putting economic interests ahead of national ones by using cheap overseas labour instead of paying British workers a living wage.

and / or

Lazy jobless British nationals, for claiming dole instead of getting a job and forcing the country to open its borders to the likes of this rapist in order to keep the wheels of commerce turning.

and / or

The government for not doing enough to prevent convicted killers from entering the UK, and for not forcing businesses to pay living wages, and for not getting lazy Brits off their backsides.

This is a truly horrific crime, and my heartfelt sympathies go out to all the victims and their families :(

x

Your misfiring a little bit, the man had been here since 2009 and was claiming benefits allegedly and yet the police didn't know he was here, something very wrong with our lax system more like :suspect:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2092754/Sex-predator-Kajus-Scuka-allowed-UK-carry-knifepoint-rape-string-attacks.html?ITO=1490

Archived