Wincobank rapist sentenced

looks like the ukba is looking into him getting deported maybe they should send all foreign prisoners home and save us the trouble of looking after them :thumbsup:

AFAIK, the judge has said he is to be deported at the end of his sentence.

Would that include prisoners such as Abdelbaset al Megrahi?

Repatriating prisoners during their sentence - provided they are going to serve the remainder of that sentence in a local prison - does have its attractions (though no doubt there would be an outcry if their home country had a reputation for being harsh on criminals) but there wouldn't be a lot of point if they were merely going to be let out on the streets.

(I suspect that if this particular individual was repatriated, he wouldn't be let out on the streets. - Not until some considerable time after he had been castrated, anyway.

i think your wrong there mate. when these attacks first started this was reported in the sheffield star and on here. only on here sf pulled the thread when the description was given as a european man. if any attack has happened and the description fits someone who is black/white/asian/european the thread should stay and not be pulled because it may upset a minority on here

Oh rg, you are a pillock sometimes (all the time) ;)

Dont you think the threads get stroked because the focus is on the origins of the villain rather than the crime they committed, as the poster you responded to pointed out?

Anyone would think Brits abroad don't commit crime, I can't recall a prison sentence being handed down to a British football hooligan abroad, where they were compelled to serve their sentence in a British prison.

Dont you think the threads get stroked because the focus is on the origins of the villain rather than the crime they committed, as the poster you responded to pointed out?

Anyone would think Brits abroad don't commit crime, I can't recall a prison sentence being handed down to a British football hooligan abroad, where they were compelled to serve their sentence in a British prison.

Good to hear from you.

I think there has been cases where it has been requested that the fans spend their sentence here. Wasn't this the case with some in Turkey a few years back? I think the requests were from the UK though, not the Turkish government. Also, wasn't this the case with someone from the UK military, who had been accused of rape in Portugal or somewhere? Can't remember exactly.

Good to hear from you.

I think there has been cases where it has been requested that the fans spend their sentence here. Wasn't this the case with some in Turkey a few years back? I think the requests were from the UK though, not the Turkish government. Also, wasn't this the case with someone from the UK military, who had been accused of rape in Portugal or somewhere? Can't remember exactly.

Evenin DV, nice to see you again :)

I think you're right that some football fans had their sentences part served in the UK, but that was to save their harsher punishment in foreign jails rather than their hosts wanting rid of them! I also think UK military are subject to a British military court when they digress abroad, so may well serve their sentences in Britain. I'm hypothesising as it would seem a logical reason, however I could well be incorrect.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't forget how innappropriate it is to post anything bad or negative about immigrants or immigration on SF it brings out all the bigoted posters who call you a racist for doing so, they would rather you ignored these hate crimes, sex crimes and murders commited by Eastern Europeans or people of ethnic origin, so we can all live together nicely :suspect:

I guess that's why this man's been apprehended, tried, convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment, to placate the sensitivities of the gobfrothers, rather than for any crime he's been quite rightly convicted of.

I guess that's why this man's been apprehended, tried, convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment, to placate the sensitivities of the gobfrothers, rather than for any crime he's been quite rightly convicted of.

Guess all you want bf, he was not apprehended, tried, convicted or sentenced to life imprisonment by Sheffield Forum (SF), or those posters on here who believe you should not air an opinion about eastern european or ethnic criminals, some of whom commit some horrendous crimes :thumbsup:

and this coming from our resident bigoted son of immigrant parents :suspect: wb by the way, ive missed our chats (well the one sided ones coming from you )

Evenin DV, nice to see you again :)

I think you're right that some football fans had their sentences part served in the UK, but that was to save their harsher punishment in foreign jails rather than their hosts wanting rid of them! I also think UK military are subject to a British military court when they digress abroad, so may well serve their sentences in Britain. I'm hypothesising as it would seem a logical reason, however I could well be incorrect.

Usually not. - Just as is the case for foreign servicemen in the UK, British servicemen overseas are subject to local law (save where the penalties under local law would not be permissible in the UK - like topping!)

The foreign courts may have sovereign rights, but to make up for that, the Courts Martial tend to impose heavier penalties (just as Courts Martial for foreign servicemen in the UK tend to be very harsh.)

Convicted prisoners may request that they be permitted to serve their sentences in their home country, but it's a favour, not a right.

HMG may request that a Briton charged with an offence should be returned to the UK to be tried - and that has happened, too.

and this coming from our resident bigoted son of immigrant parents :suspect:
This furrow has been ploughed before ricgem and raked over with your pitchfork quite unsuccessfully.

wb by the way, ive missed our chats (well the one sided ones coming from you )

Thanks rg, I'm encouraged by the knobheads, you being King Dong among them :hihi:

Archived