Losing your morals

Have you ever lost your morals?

Have you ever strayed from your own moral code?

I'd like to think I am a good person the majority of the time and abide by certain morals/moral code. However, today I turned a blind eye to a man being beat up, personally I think he deserved it.

How strong are your morals?

I'd like to think I am a good person the majority of the time and abide by certain morals/moral code. However, today I turned a blind eye to a man being beat up, personally I think he deserved it.

Here we are again, Happy as can be,

All good pals and jolly good company. :rolleyes:

As long as you can live with it then thats that, any chance of elaborating on why you think he deserved it ?

Obviously stronger than yours fella.

Was he an evil landlord?

Archived