Losing your morals

I did not know a person had a duty to report a crime?QUOTE]

You maybe don't know everything then.

When you got locked up and dibble put yo in cell tha just sez 'no comment' and they give you lift home and you get away with it.

Why should things be different for witness?>

With 11.000 + posts Rich, I think that there is a hidden agenda here with chem1st. perhaps he lives next door to one of the mods ?? ;)

So what is it you're saying to Rich? that he also has a more evil agenda? with in excess of 27k posts.

So what is it you're saying to Rich? that he also has a more evil agenda? with in excess of 27k posts.

Not at all, I was agreeing with Rich that the OP was a troll and gets away with posting such utter rubbish because he has a huge post count. I have been told by pm that Rich was banned for life on here but that cannot be the case as he is still here and contributing to threads that need addressing. :huh:

Not at all, I was agreeing with Rich that the OP was a troll and gets away with posting such utter rubbish because he has a huge post count. I have been told by pm that Rich was banned for life on here but that cannot be the case as he is still here and contributing to threads that need addressing. :huh:

Rich is not the only one to be banned for life, and my post count would be far higher if it were not for many of my posts being removed.

Some of the best threads I've started have been removed whilst the below the belt ones get to stay. I adjust my posting style accordingly. Such is life.

Rich is not the only one to be banned for life, and my post count would be far higher if it were not for many of my posts being removed.

Some of the best threads I've started have been removed whilst the below the belt ones get to stay. I adjust my posting style accordingly. Such is life.

Some of your best threads have been removed ?? now why does that not shock me ??

Archived