Losing your morals

FTR somebody stole some goods from my local shop and got a bit of pasting from the owner, he was ok enough to get up and walk home, and all goods were returned. I think it were fair, although I personally object to violence.

Time to go to bed Chem1st, methinks.

Not at all, I was agreeing with Rich that the OP was a troll and gets away with posting such utter rubbish because he has a huge post count. I have been told by pm that Rich was banned for life on here but that cannot be the case as he is still here and contributing to threads that need addressing. :huh:

Have you ever behaved immorally? How was it for you?

How about actually discussing the subject like reasonable adults? That might make a refreshing change.

I have a bit of bugbear, it would seem certain topics are off bounds, and that the 'jokey' threads can't be used for a joke/

How about actually discussing the subject like reasonable adults? That might make a refreshing change.

I noticed a post of mine has just been removed where I said I have no worries about a kiddie fiddler or burglar getting a beating, I think that view is pretty reasonable.

Archived