Wedding Invitations

we made ours using vistaprint.com Worked out at £40 with delivery for 40 day invites and 50 night time ones. They are lovely too, look just as good as expensive ones. There's 100s of designs

They come with plain envelopes, A5 size and free black and white printing on reverse (which looks pretty cool with some of the designs/naff with others so pick carefully).

Also create an account and invite...but don't order it straight away as they will then send you emails for loads of free stuff or money off. For nothing we got:

100 Return address stickers

100 RSVP postcards

A huge banner for our DIY photobooth

100 business cards (that we have printed our order of service on to put on the chairs at the ceremony)

Another 100 business cards (that we have printed order of speeches on for the wedding breakfast!)

10 Thank you cards

2 pads of very fancy note paper (which we will write our thank you letter on!)

• 2 weeks later...

i got mine form someone on facebook (they do have a website aswell) called inviting wedding invites they were cheap but look expencive, and she didnt do lime green like i wanted but she just got the lime green stuff to do them

these are mine https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=152229821525507&set=a.142619239153232.36268.142609675820855&type=3&theater these were £3.25 each

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We may have got ours from the same place as you :hihi:

They are so gorgeous and she does so many different designs, we have the love heart and the champagne ones, and she did me a great deal when i ordered some more. altogether, 140 invites for about £30.

Archived