Wedding Invitations

We have used these guys- they are an a fantastic couple who are so creative and really listen to your ideas too. Whether you want traditional invites or something a bit different, they will do something that far exceeds your expectations

http://www.gardenstudiocrafts.co.uk/

They also do all other stationery too

absolutley amazing, i can't reccommend them enough

We actually made our own.

Bought some card and crafty stuff from Hobbycraft and made them. Most expensive thing we bought was the ink pad for the 'wedding invitation' stamp.

60 invites cost about £25 in total. Not doing the extra 40 evening ones though - they can have shop-bought ones!:hihi:

We actually made our own.

Bought some card and crafty stuff from Hobbycraft and made them. Most expensive thing we bought was the ink pad for the 'wedding invitation' stamp.

60 invites cost about £25 in total. Not doing the extra 40 evening ones though - they can have shop-bought ones!:hihi:

Me too.

I went to the works, in meadowhall. Hobbycraft. And eBay. Got everything for 20 day, 150 evening for under £40. Sat and made them one night and put them away ready to be sent. Just need to do some RSVP cards now!!! :-)

Archived