How the hell are charlton top of the league ?

sufcwraggy72

went t charlton last week,how the hell are they top of the league.Bad team.

I said exactly the same thing when we played them at Hillsborough.

If they do get promoted, which is likely, i will be lumping on them for an instant return to League 1.

I've seen much better teams lose at Hillsborough.

It's a funny old game!

Being honest here all teams will go through a bad time at some time in a season Charlton just aint had that yet.

If they dont struggle at some time then surly they deserve to win the league on meritt.

They are only winning by one goal each game but that seems to be what they need to do but i think they will soon come unstuck after the transfer window closes...

Like Brighton, Norwich, Leicester and Swansea all made instant returns to League 1?

Nothing to do with it. If Huddersfield, Wednesday or United go up, i see a much better future for them. Charlton don't impress me, it's my opinion and i will be betting money that they come straight back down, just as i see it.

You will see it different as you're a Charlton fan.

they are there because they consistantly pick up points. i didn't rate them at their place and i've not heard many owls praise them from the hillsborough game but they do what they do well. both sheffield clubs have dropped stupid points this season, if it hadn't of been for those results we would be above them or level at least, we only have ourselves to blame really

Nothing to do with it. If Huddersfield, Wednesday or United go up, i see a much better future for them.

If any of them go up as runners up and/or play-off winners, then I think it those teams that are more likely to be making an instant return to League 1. Even more so Wednesday or a Huddersfield without Rhodes. Far more likely to make an instant return than a side promoted as champions. Even more if Charlton end up with more points than the teams I previously mentioned.

Charlton don't impress me, it's my opinion and i will be betting money that they come straight back down, just as i see it.

If Charlton thrashed your team 4-0 then I don't think you would be impressed. If you wan't to waste money at the bookies, then I am not going to stop you.

If any of them go up as runners up and/or play-off winners, then I think it those teams that are more likely to be making an instant return to League 1. Even more so Wednesday or a Huddersfield without Rhodes. Far more likely to make an instant return than a side promoted as champions. Even more if Charlton end up with more points than the teams I previously mentioned.

If Charlton thrashed your team 4-0 then I don't think you would be impressed. If you wan't to waste money at the bookies, then I am not going to stop you.

Blaaaaa blaaaaaaaa please do wake me up roy ! top of the league you may be for now & may be at the end of the season ? but for now well done .

But please do keep on willing your team on from the comfort of your armchair reading the sports page & watching sky sports news on how you team has done, or the both times you have seen them win in sheffield! "so you say" but hey that's football :thumbsup:

whoever gets promoted will have to spend money to build a championship side or they will come back down.i cant speak for charlton but i know neither sheffield team will try to build a championship side all they are interested in is selling players.face facts both set of fans are being sold out

Archived