Cant believe its not 500g

Nah you just think they're shrunk because you've grown lol

That's the excuse the companies fob you off with.

In recent times Mars & Snickers have been reduced in size by 7.2% (62.5g to 58g) But the price hasn't been reduced in an equal amount, it's stayed the same.

I know this is an old report but it demonstrates the point

Link

You have to laugh at the excuses given by manufacturers. "Metrication" & "Concerns for the obesity levels of their customers".

Cant believe its not butter has reduced its size from 500g to 400g whats that all about. Still same price though. Another rip off.

Seems to be norm these days everythings one big rip off, went to the Asda yesterday went to pick up one of their own brand quiche, been £1 every week for months, yesterday gone up to £1.48. Everything at Asda now seems to go up in 10/20/30/40 pences not just the odd 1p here and there like it used to.

Big Kit Kats used to have five fingers in them now they only have four I suppose we have been being ripped of for quite a while now.

They've only had four or two fingers in the ordinary bar whilst-ever I've had them, over the last forty-odd years. (the chunky is the exception)

Archived