Shaving what a pain

Is the hair on a mans face different to the hair on a woman's legs,only my wife and my daughter keep pinching my wet shaver and when I come to have a shave its like having a shave with a broken bottle and I end up with a red and sore face and splashing the brute on is so painful, Ive tried hiding the shaver but it all ways ends up in the bottom of the shower blunt as a bum. :mad:

Is the hair on a mans face different to the hair on a woman's legs,only my wife and my daughter keep pinching my wet shaver and when I come to have a shave its like having a shave with a broken bottle and I end up with a red and sore face and splashing the brute on is so painful, Ive tried hiding the shaver but it all ways ends up in the bottom of the shower blunt as a bum. :mad:

You should have bought them some for Christmas, It’s probably more to do with the fact their legs are the equivalent to twenty or more faces.

It might not be only the hairs on their legs they are shaving?

They might be also doing their .........................arm pits! :hihi:

Arrggghh God I bet the OP didn't even consider what else the women shave other than their legs with his razor.

Hahahaha.

Dear oh dear.

Archived