Charity skydive for safe@last!

I'm looking to skydive for the charity safe@last, I am going to do this for the beginning of march and I'm wanting to raise as much money as i can! Does anyone know how I could get this message out a wide range of people?

I'm also trying to decide where to skydive and what deals I can get, where is there in Sheffield?

Thankyou for reading x

I'm looking to skydive for the charity safe@last, I am going to do this for the beginning of march and I'm wanting to raise as much money as i can! Does anyone know how I could get this message out a wide range of people?

I'm also trying to decide where to skydive and what deals I can get, where is there in Sheffield?

Thankyou for reading x

A few forummers and myself jumped at Hibaldstow. See website below:

http://www.skydiving.co.uk/

I would certainly recommend the above company. All 4 of us jumped and survived :D

And how much did that cost per person :)?

We each paid for our own individual jumps (tandem from 15,000 ft) at something like £350. Look on the website for further information and options. There are a few to look at so it would be easier for me to point you there, rather than try and explain here.

Archived