A Drop Of The Good Stuff!!

old tup

Heres a thing I was told a few years ago that tickled me a bit,I was delivering to Tesco Chesterfield at the original store for Fletchers Bakeries.After my vanlad and I had finished unloading and had the bill checked we got chatting to the bay supervisor,he said[We had a right job yesterday the security spotted a delivery driver nick a bottle of whisky on the loading dock and shove it in his jacket] so I says [What happened to him then?][We marched him to the office and locked him in then phoned the police].When the police arrived the bloke had jammed a chair under the door knob and they couldn,t get in,he then proceded to drink the full bottle of whisky in one go.When the door was eventualy forced the driver was ****** as a newt and couldn,t care less, a case of may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb he didn,t care he had quaffed a drop of the good stuff!!.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Heres a thing I was told a few years ago that tickled me a bit,I was delivering to Tesco Chesterfield at the original store for Fletchers Bakeries.After my vanlad and I had finished unloading and had the bill checked we got chatting to the bay supervisor,he said[We had a right job yesterday the security spotted a delivery driver nick a bottle of whisky on the loading dock and shove it in his jacket] so I says [What happened to him then?][We marched him to the office and locked him in then phoned the police].When the police arrived the bloke had jammed a chair under the door knob and they couldn,t get in,he then proceded to drink the full bottle of whisky in one go.When the door was eventualy forced the driver was ****** as a newt and couldn,t care less, a case of may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb he didn,t care he had quaffed a drop of the good stuff!!.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I just love that story :hihi:

Old tup my little brother Andy was a driver at Fletchers and my eldest Lee was a van lad then went into the bakery this was in the 70s to the 90s though our Lee was on the Chesterfield run and he lives there now

Hi Phantom was Andy on the wholesale or retail sales I bet I know him and Lee?:huh::help:

Hi Phantom was Andy on the wholesale or retail sales I bet I know him and Lee?:huh::help:

Andy was on the wholesale side he now lives in Blackpool where he moved to when he left. Lee worked with Brian on the chesterfield run and then at 18 he went into the bakery

Andy was on the wholesale side he now lives in Blackpool where he moved to when he left. Lee worked with Brian on the chesterfield run and then at 18 he went into the bakery

I thought it was Trots is he still in Blackpool I haven,t seen him since he left,how long did the nightclub last and is he still married.We used to have a few chuckles at work he was a bit of a lad I could tell a few stories but I better not!.:hihi::hihi::roll:

I thought it was Trots is he still in Blackpool I haven,t seen him since he left,how long did the nightclub last and is he still married.We used to have a few chuckles at work he was a bit of a lad I could tell a few stories but I better not!.:hihi::hihi::roll:

I've sent you a PM

I heard once of a security guard in a supermarket who reprimanded a bloke who was drinking a bottle of whisky as he was walking round the store. He tried to get out without paying for it, and was taken to the office. On the way there, he was sick into a wast-paper bin - and then ate it! :gag: (the sick, not the bin! :-) )

Archived