London School of Economics brings back blasphemy

Is depicting Mo as liking the occasional beer more or less "offensive" than common Islamic teachings about the relative value of men and women and what should happen to homosexuals?

What "common Islamic Teachings" would they be?

You avoided the question. Again.

Perhaps ferno Spindrift can explain why Islam deserves special protection from being offended? Is it because Muslims tend to burn property and attack people when they're offended, because burning and killing is more acceptable to them than drawing or writing?

Why are you defending this primitive religion?

All this because a student society had a few images on its own facebook page.

I still find this alliance between far left & Islamist groups puzzling, I realise both groups are hostile to liberty and everything

No crass, racist generalisations there then!

the vast majority of the world is non-'white'.

The age of consent in Zimbabwe is 12 in china its 14 etc, the assumption that most peodophiles are 'white' is laughable.

My 'roundabout' point is that you are the one making assumptions, half truths and generalisations and accusing others of doing so, you seem to expect certain things for one group of people but not give them to others you are imo a hypocrite and apparently other things, but as your not then I must be allowed to say so, right?

Is that the "offending" post? Really?

It's not a generalisation about Muslims at all.

Then it's strange plekanov's unable despite repeated requests to justify this claim. His silence is confirmation for me that he's a racist, posting highly offensive sweeping generalisations in order to demonise people.

He could prove me wrong and explain his posts, can't think why he's unable to doso. :hihi:

Correct. Communists and Islamists of all races oppose freedom. That's a fact.

All I have to do to disprove that ridiculous claim is ask why you think Rachid al-Ghannouchi is anti-freedom when he stands on a platform that advocates freedom. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go away back to your BNP websites.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/12/07/181355.html

Archived