London School of Economics brings back blasphemy

Likemjscuba's contribution, that's not very constructive, I was hoping for rather more than "That's rubbish!"

What is the critical observation behind Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad sharing a pint or sleeping together?

Its a well know fact that Jesus and Mo had an homosexual relationship..Everyone knows that...:D

Am doing this from my phone so can't do the multi quotes.

Visual depictions of Mohammed are permitted in Shia Islam. I find the fact that an academic institution (and supposedly one of the best) is now self-censoring deeply worrying and ironic. Universities are seats of learning where open, rigorous and probing enquiry and critiquing should being promoted. Curtailing freedom of speech/expression in my view, undermines academic integrity which should be the ethos of such places. The fact that a very vocal minority hold such influence should be of concern to us all.

Ferno - you are bang out if order. Accusing Plek of racism is at best, laughable, at worst unbelievable offensive, never mind erroneous.

You're so clever and well written it makes me sick...:D

Archived