London School of Economics brings back blasphemy

This forum is full of people slagging off muslims. That's fine, they are mostly quite stupid people who have probably never met a muslim in their life.

A university is different, students have the right not to have their religion mocked.

Why is a University different? I consider it my duty to mock (and challenge) all organised religion. If people make ridiculous claims based on no evidence at all, they can't expect not to have to defend those claims.

velcro.

anyhow, next you'll be telling me there are no 'black' rapists,

No, I'm trying to explain as simply as I can that because most paedophiles are white doesn't mean all white people are paedophiles. Because some black people are rapists doesn't mean all blacks are rapists. Because some muslims have terrible attitudes to homosexuality does not support plekanov's assertion that "common islamic teaching" is that homosexuals should be treated in any particular way.

Plekanov is just as much a blinkered racist as someone who made similar assertions about whites or blacks. Pig ignorant.

You avoided the question.

Why are you defending the allegation that jews treat women as "filthy things"?

You just can't help but be dishonest can you. The post you are objecting to was about "Orthodox Judaism" not "Jews".

Orthodox Judaism being the ideology currently driving scumbags in Jerusalem to attempt to force women to sit at the back of the bus and throw faeces and rocks at school girls. Why? Because it is an ideology which views women as "filthy things".

On the subject of avoiding questions:

5:12 Allah made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We raised among them twelve chieftains, and Allah said: Lo! I am with you. If ye establish worship and pay the poor-due, and believe in My messengers and support them, and lend unto Allah a kindly loan, surely I shall remit your sins, and surely I shall bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow. Whoso among you disbelieveth after this will go astray from a plain road.

5:13 And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.

You see nothing wrong in this?

You just can't help but be dishonest can you. The post you are objecting to was about "Orthodox Judaism" not "Jews".

Yet you casually ascribe anti-homosexual sentiment to ALL muslims, you made no differentiation, you said it was "common".

Hypocrite, as well as racist.

How do people this stupid manage to tie their shoes?

no-one 'ascribed' the 'extremist' views of some to all muslims that was your leap of conversational ingenuity.

Of all people on here plek is one of the very few people who never 'demonise' any particular sect ect he's just very rational.

Not that he needs my lowly iq to defend him.

I take umbrige at your insult and assumptions on his behalf and by your own

theroy you shouldn't have even said that as your upset that someone else had said somthing 'bad' about a deity.fcs!

(and I don't even like him although his arguments are nearly always spot on imo)

No, I'm trying to explain as simply as I can that because most paedophiles are white doesn't mean all white people are paedophiles. Because some black people are rapists doesn't mean all blacks are rapists.

really, no, you don't say.(sarcasm btw)

Archived