London School of Economics brings back blasphemy

I agree with respect to ideas, but to resort to personal and untrue insults as a method of shutting down criticism IS offensive and out of order.

pleakanov's had five chances now to back up his claims.

You'll have to ask him why he's unable to do so.

Wow, being called stupid by someone who can't spell simple words.

It's not racist to criticise islam.

It is racist to lie about muslims as plekanov has done and slag off muslims based on the nutty pronouncements of a few, just as it would be pig ignorant to say all blacks are rapists.

But you're the only one claiming all blacks are rapists. Stop being racist.

No, I'm trying to explain as simply as I can that because most paedophiles are white doesn't mean all white people are paedophiles. Because some black people are rapists doesn't mean all blacks are rapists. Because some muslims have terrible attitudes to homosexuality does not support plekanov's assertion that "common islamic teaching" is that homosexuals should be treated in any particular way.

Plekanov is just as much a blinkered racist as someone who made similar assertions about whites or blacks. Pig ignorant.

nah you said it.

how do you defend generalisations ....

Archived