Green flags on Barnsley Rd

Frohike

I have seen them and its the Pakistani flag, They want to live here and they say they are British but still fly the Pakistani flag. If they want to fly a flag it should be the Union flag or the flag of St George. I don't really have anything against Pakistanis but I would like them to be loyal to the country that has been so good to them and support England not Pakistan.
You cannot blame people for wanting to support a country they have close ties with, their native country.

I'm all for people supporting who ever they want as long as it does not have any impact on my life. If we ever go to war with Pakistan then that would be different.

The day they tell me to fly the flag of Pakistan is when Ill moan, but until then good luck to them. :)

I have seen them and its the Pakistani flag, They want to live here and they say they are British but still fly the Pakistani flag. If they want to fly a flag it should be the Union flag or the flag of St George. I don't really have anything against Pakistanis but I would like them to be loyal to the country that has been so good to them and support England not Pakistan.

It's strange isn't it.

I'm guessing most of those flying the flag were born here and have never set foot on Pakistani soil!

It's strange isn't it.

I'm guessing most of those flying the flag were born here and have never set foot on Pakistani soil!

I know plenty of Man U fans born south of the Watford Gap.

To me supporting the cricket team of your ancestors makes much more sense than supporting a football team in a city to which you have no connection.

Archived