Concord drum&bugle corps

dickdick69

i was just reminising about the past and the fab times i use to have in the band. think it was between 1984 and 1987 and we were the best there was. 100 strong and travelled all over, i can still remember the adrenilin just before marching onto the field. i can also still feel the shiver down my spine when roger(ca'nt remember his second name) did his solos and hit the high notes and the crowd went mad.i saw them practicing a few weeks ago down near ice sheffield when i was cycling around.

• 1 month later...

Nice one

:cool: I was a member of the Sheffield corps of Drums Which was a for runner of Concord drum and Bugle and we we're the best fact not opinion we went all over the country and kicked A** we also led the Parade for the Queens Jubilee Back in 1977ish all the way down the Mall to Buck palace:cool:

Nice one

:cool: I was a member of the Sheffield corps of Drums Which was a for runner of Concord drum and Bugle and we we're the best fact not opinion we went all over the country and kicked A** we also led the Parade for the Queens Jubilee Back in 1977ish all the way down the Mall to Buck palace:cool:

• 9 years later...