Tax Payers lose £900M as investors fear political interference with RBS

By the way...

Ahem you are not really suggesting that, if one follows a share price then one must remember the share price on any given day in the past are you?

Are you an investor, T? You know I don't have any RBS but, if I did, I assure you, the only day the SP would have any importance to me would be the day I bought them. With RBS, I have a sort of bet going so I check the SP each day. Yesterday's price is - always - irrelevant.

I am merely pointing out that when 2 posts ago you claimed the share price was back to where it was when I made the OP.............

Taking them roughly back to the level they were when you OP'd.

........... that you were telling porkies.

I am merely pointing out that when 2 posts ago you claimed the share price was back to where it was when I made the OP.............

Er ...No. I made an error which I have since acknowledged. All of which occurred after your post 176. Did my admitting I was wrong disturb your equilibrium?

So, how's about cutting out the childishness and, clearly, unfounded accusations of lying on my part and tell us all your point?

Do you have one?

Er ...No. I made an error which I have since acknowledged. All of which occurred after your post 176. Did my admitting I was wrong disturb your equilibrium?

So, how's about cutting out the childishness and clearly unfounded accusations of lying on my part and tell us all your point?

Do you have one?

Archived