Cyber Bullies ect.

Seriously I'm not famous. But even if I were it's not on.

I will put a link up soon of a car constantly flashing me with the full beam lights, I managed to record this on my mobile, it used to happen about 4 times a week. It's very scary stuff.

I've changed my mobile and number a few times, I did it again last June since then it has not occured again but who actually are these people?

if certain people can hack the likes of the Pentagon then every computer that is hooked up to the internet can be hacked.

But why are certain people targetted?

I could go into great detail but it would take too much up but basically I have been a victim of hacking through PS3, Digital T.V, laptop and Stalking through mobile tracking. But no one believes me.

People have said ignore them, but I can't keep ignoring them.

Oh and isn't this strange the first time when I tried to put this reply on here the internet connection went off?

I don't think its hackers your a victim of, I think it paranoid schizophrenia. :suspect:

I could go into great detail but it would take too much up but basically I have been a victim of hacking through PS3, Digital T.V, laptop and Stalking through mobile tracking. But no one believes me.

How do you know - in what form does this 'hacking' become apparent to you?

That's a video of you filming ANOTHER video.

What is this thread about?

It started off being confused about hacking, then turned into a video of video of a car driving at night?

Answer 1 - correct, but the video is still my own. The original vid is from my old mobile which is now broken, so I filmed the video again from the laptop screen the vid is filmed from another site but could not download the video again from a specific site.

Answer 2 - becuase it all links together that's why.

Archived