Warning, Kids in the back!!

So driving 2ft from my back bumper is both stupid, dangerous and only encourages me to drive slowly.

Out of interest, why do people do that??

Its wet, raining and the visibility isnt 100% so why drive so close you leave yourself NO CHANCE to stop in the event of an accident.???

Things that annoy me are:

I drive on a motorway and keep a safe distance between me and the vehicle in front, and someone nips in the space I leave, so I have to drop back again!

Kids on board notices!!!! Why? Do we then have to think, ok, I better not hit that car cos it's got kids on-board!!!!!

Hows my driving? Dial 0800*******.....We can't use phones while we're driving!!!!

I'm sure there's more...

I drive on a motorway and keep a safe distance between me and the vehicle in front, and someone nips in the space I leave, so I have to drop back again!

Kids on board notices!!!! Why? Do we then have to think, ok, I better not hit that car cos it's got kids on-board!!!!!

Hows my driving? Dial 0800*******.....We can't use phones while we're driving!!!!

I'm sure there's more...

My bold.

One of them notices wouldnt have made adiff this morning.

The tool up my chuff was dropping his kids off too so if he dosent give a hoot about his kids he certainly isnt going to care if his actions kill mine.

My bold.

One of them notices wouldnt have made adiff this morning.

The tool up my chuff was dropping his kids off too so if he dosent give a hoot about his kids he certainly isnt going to care if his actions kill mine.

I don't see they make the slightest difference under any circumstances. They're just pointless!

I did think about putting an alternative notice in the back of my car.

"Irritating little S*** NOT on board, So it's ok to hit my vehicle cos you're driving too close"

I don't see they make the slightest difference under any circumstances. They're just pointless!

I did think about putting an alternative notice in the back of my car.

"Irritating little S*** NOT on board, So it's ok to hit my vehicle cos you're driving too close"

:hihi::hihi:

I'm sure there's more...

What are you talking about:rant: When I am out shunting drivers I avoid the cars with kids in car warnings-why wouldn't you:loopy:

...:hihi:

These signs are in cars to warn other drivers that the person behind the wheel is probably not concentrating! Add to that the fact that we have a driver who has intentionally increased their blind spots and have paid to do so-so they are clearly a bit dim. The sign should read please give idiot in car a wide birth as they are a bit dim, cannot see properly and they are probably not concentrating but thats a bit long winded.....like this sentence!

What are you talking about:rant: When I am out shunting drivers I avoid the cars with kids in car warnings-why wouldn't you:loopy:

...:hihi:

These signs are in cars to warn other drivers that the person behind the wheel is probably not concentrating!

Excellent point!!! :hihi::hihi:

Left foot braking comes in handy in this situation, just pushing the pedal enough to activate the switch but not enough to have any detrement to your speed.

I've been threatening for a long time to get one of those LED scrolling signs installed in my back window, where you can pre-program various messages. One of which would read: "You're too <insert expletive of your own choice> close. Sod off". Amongst a myriad of other choice terms.

Archived