Tuesday - 9.30am

Sunday - 10am

Abbeydale Park and Rackets Fitness Club

Abbeydale Road South

Dore

S17 3LJ

What to expect

A full body fitness workout

The class will include abdominal work (up to 10 separate exercises), paired resistance training, shuttle running, punching the pads with a partner and circuit training. The circuit section will contain about 7 exercises found in any circuit class (pressups, situps, burpees)

The session has a friendly atmosphere and is highly effective.

Results seen by a class member

After attending these sessions(10th, 15th, 17th and 19th Jan and 26th Jan) the following results were seen by one of our class members

* 5 pounds in weight lost

* 2.5cm lost from waistline

* 5cm lost from bust

If you like a fitness class where the atmosphere is fun, plus leaves you very sweaty and red faced, then come along and join the fun/pain

• 2 weeks later...

Cost - £5 for one session, or £16 for 4 in a row.

The new Wednesday session starts tomorrow and the current Tuesday & Sunday class has a nice group of people coming along, one of which has lost 21 pounds (a stone and a half) in the last 5 weeks.

All class members are toning up nicely too, so if you want fast results and a friendly class to train with then come along. You only need to train once a week to see real improvements

• 3 weeks later...

Updates to this class.

The current sessions are......:o

Tuesday - 9.15am

Wednesday - 8pm

Sunday - 10am

We wil be looking at setting up an additional session on Sunday morning, as the 10am class is getting full. The extra class will be Sunday at 11.15am If interested, let me know you plan to come. :confused:

Finally some people have asked for an outdoor session in the summer, and early in the morning :help:. This session would have to run at 8.30am on Sunday morning, so I could get to Rackets to run the indoor sessions. This session would take place at Millhouses Park

I have been going to some of these classes for a month now and really enjoy them - I have lost weight and more importantly feeling healthier, fitter and more energy. It is a friendly group on Sundays and on Wednesdays I just go whenever to fit in with my schedule.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have been going to some of these classes for a month now and really enjoy them - I have lost weight and more importantly feeling healthier, fitter and more energy. It is a friendly group on Sundays and on Wednesdays I just go whenever to fit in with my schedule.

Well done :thumbsup: we have a friendly bunch of people in attendance as well

Updates

Our Wednesday and Sunday sessions have slightly altered, due to the fact the car park suddenly gets full on Sunday at around 10am when the Hockey players arrive, we have changed Sundays training time to 9.45am. The others are as follows

Tuesday - 9.15am, £5

Wednesday - 7.45pm, £5

Sunday - 9.45am, £5

Archived