Bottles of wine and your "five a day"

I lead a busy life and it is not always possible to get my five a day. Five a day food cannot be stocked for long periods as it needs to be bought fresh. Wine however is full of the goodness of grapes and can be stockpiled. So , if I cannot get my five a day how many bottles of wine should I drink as a substitute?

14. Every day. And don't miss a day or you'll die.

I lead a busy life and it is not always possible to get my five a day. Five a day food cannot be stocked for long periods as it needs to be bought fresh. Wine however is full of the goodness of grapes and can be stockpiled. So , if I cannot get my five a day how many bottles of wine should I drink as a substitute?

Like it ..a lot!!!:thumbsup:

The "rules" are made up by some Government "health expert" who clearly doesn't know what he/she is blabbering on about.

Wrong again.

5 A DAY is based on advice from the World Health Organization, which recommends eating a minimum of 400g of fruit and vegetables a day to lower the risk of serious health problems, such as heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and obesity.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/5ADAY/Pages/Why5ADAY.aspx

Archived