S5 whats the area like

Hi I been oftered a house at parsons cross s5 near the new asda and wa wondering what's it like up there as I heard a was a bit ruff up there dose any1 recomend living up there ??

I dose not recomend it. it iz ruff, it is ruffer than a badgers bum with pilez.

Hi I been oftered a house at parsons cross s5 near the new asda and wa wondering what's it like up there as I heard a was a bit ruff up there dose any1 recomend living up there ??

I wouldn't worry, with that spelling, you sound like you will fit right in :hihi:

S5? It's loverly, laura!

Well ... it's like anywhere I guess. It depends on your immediate neighbours.

Ours are great ... and the best I can tell you beyond our street is that when it comes to trick or treat, it's a delight to see the efforts of the kids supported by their friends, siblings, parents ... never seen anything like it elsewhere.

But that's not the whole picture ... the police helicopter is a regular visitor round here, although in 10 years I've never found out why .... we've always been distant from any trouble ...

Thank you fairdoz that's all I wanted to no as I have to toddlers and just wanted to ask if the area was ok as I heard it was quite ruff up there

And you get police helicoptors a few places which dosent bother me just wanted to make sure its ok up there for my kids

So thank you :)

Archived