Prisoners' Wives BBC -Filming in sheffield.

mrplodge

Sheffield is used in most dramas to show a backdrop of urban decay - think The Full Monty, Prisoner's Wives, This is England '86 etc. Doesn't say much for the city really. :(

not in this series although some bad areas there are also a lot of really nice shots. I think the episode this week was really good, some very good acting. The last one next week

not in this series although some bad areas there are also a lot of really nice shots. I think the episode this week was really good, some very good acting. The last one next week

I've quite enjoyed watching this series. I'm on tenterhooks to see how it pans out next week.

I've heard that Gemma goes into labour.

Oh, and just a thought... If louisa goes down the line for the drugs charge (apparently her partner had taken the rap, and was doing the time for her previous offence{s}) will they focus on the bloke, and rename it "Prisoners' Husbands"?

I'm really enjoying Prisoners Wives, but I also spend too much time looking in the background and working out where places are

One place is driving me mad and I cant work it out

Where are the flats that Lou and her son live in? Are they the ones that are alongside Netherthorpe Road?

:)

I think it was entirely shot in sheffield, S10, Concord Sports Centre, Hinde House School, Park Hill flats etc

They're all Labour wards are'nt they? and always have been havn't they?- in living memory anyway.

Just saying.

They're all Labour wards are'nt they? and always have been havn't they?- in living memory anyway.

Just saying.

no, Fran's house, which is in whirlow is in Hallam, which is currently blue erm, I mean yellow, claggy cleggy's constituency

Archived