ASDA Home Delivery RANT!

Indeed you do :D

They were looking at the same thing as me...why didn't Customer Services point that out.

And why do it that way....just carry over the previous price...and show the amount you have saved as an aside (as you get on till receipts). :)

It may be for VAT purposes as for discounted items you pay VAT on the discounted price but for BOGOF items you pay VAT on the full price of the free item (the shop may pay this on your behalf).

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/charging/discounts-etc.htm

jb

And now.....if that craziness wasn't enough..........

Appropos of nothing....just looked in my e-mail inbox.

Got something form Argos. I had a new single bed delivered just last week...and this e-mail is for beds I might be interested in (it includes the one I have just taken delivery of)....it shows products I might like....more single beds...and products I might be interested in....more single beds.

What part of I have just bought a single bed from them do they not get...had I wanted more than one at the time I would have purchased more than one at the the time. :huh:

Is it just me...or does shopping send anyone else into Rhodri Gilbert rant mode???

Anyone know where I can get a torch with the power of a million candles....or a million tog duvet????

yes, I know what you mean! I have just purchased a new microwave from Amazon - and they keep sending me emails with suggested models of microwaves to purchase! GRRRRRRRRR just how many microwaves do they think I need????

Everyone knows HDs are crap regardless whichever supermarket they're from. Anyone using them get what they deserve.

It wasn't the delivery that got me riled....it was the lack of understanding from the Customer Support department....who failed to see what the problem was....and failed to rectify it.

The could have talked me through it - and I would have seen the mistake I made immediately. Originally before I added more stuff there was a £2 difference which I presumed was for the extra £2 I had just spent....seems perfectly logical to me. And when I added a couple of extras on top of that the difference increased...leaving me totally confused.

They just said they didn't know. It's their job to know...they get paid to know....and if they don't know...who will???

Still not sure what happened to the extra items...and whether I will get them or not. :)

Archived